Since today is Friday the 13th, I’ve been having some strange thoughts. During my coffee break, I thought about some zany things I’d like to experience and write about.
Every room in my home has a small notepad and pen, so close to wherever I sit, I can quickly grab paper and pen and jot something down.
These are the 13 thoughts I’d someday like to write about:
1) I’d like to sleep on a cloud.
2) I’d like to snap my fingers and pull a chimp out of the air that I could converse with.
3) I’d like to watch a leopard roam through my yard.
4) I’d like to see dahlia bloom before my eyes.
5) I’d like to invent a new color, a pastel of sorts.
6) I’d like to spend an afternoon being eight years old again, playing hopscotch with the kids I used to know.
7) I’d like to look in the mirror, see myself when I was 25, and pull myself out of the mirror.
8) I’d like to go to the park, swing through the air, and land on a beach in the Cayman Islands.
9) I’d like to scale a skyscraper in Chicago.
10) I’d like to walk in sub-zero weather and suddenly experience summer.
11) I’d like to invent a new word that everyone would use across the globe and that animals could speak.
12) I’d like to live in a house covered on the outside with violets instead of ivy.
13) I’d like to dance upside down on a star.
Copyright 2012 by Charlotte Digregorio.